Leadership & Transformation Coach •
Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
• Recovering Neuroscientist
The Heartbeat — Samantha Crowe, PhD, ACC
Samantha Crowe, PhD, ACC founded Evalia Consulting LLC with the vision of a world made better through empowerment, connection, and growth. In this pursuit, she wears many hats: private and organizational coach, speaker, writer, mompreneur, and recovering neuroscientist.
Samantha works with folks from all walks of life. She holds a special place in her heart for old souls, creative thinkers, and intuitive dreamers. And, perhaps nothing lights the fire in her belly more than people who are ready to take back their life and unleash their true voice.
A world made better through empowerment, connection, and growth.
Our part in realizing this vision?
- Support those who seek to lead whole-hearted and courageous lives
- Cultivate authentic, brave leadership at home, in our communities, and in our places of contribution
- Foster understanding of our humanness — from the curiosities of our innate wiring to our social, emotional, and somatic intelligence — so we can embrace it and use it consciously…powerfully
How we do our part?
We integrate expertise in neuroscience, positive psychology, leadership, people development, and strategy to provide holistic coaching, inspiration, and learning that recognize —
- How our minds work — our innate humanness
- The importance of mind-body-spirit alignment
- The inextricable connection among all areas of our life
- Our connection to each other and something bigger than ourselves
- The power of creating a safe, creative space between people where the sacred art of co-creation and enlightenment thrives
Samantha has explored the world as a neuroscientist, strategic advisor, leader of tribes, and coach. (LinkedIn) She understands how great minds and ideas get stuck. And, she has shaped a career around getting them “unstuck,” earning a reputation as a —
- “Go to” thought partner and strategist
- Roadmap designer
- Idea activator
- People and team cultivator
A life-long learner, Samantha continuously builds her coaching value. Samantha —
- Is a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, an empirically based courage-building program based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown.
- Cultivates peer learning partnerships with other coaches, and has ongoing mentorship through a certified master mentor coach.
- Partners and volunteers with organizations committed to changing lives through empowerment, advocacy, and the promotion of social justice and equality. This includes the Women for Change Coaching Community.
- Is an active global member of the ICF.
Dr. Samantha Crowe is a leadership and life transformation coach and Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator who advocates for courageous, human-centered leadership at work, home, and in our communities. She’s an expert in emotions, decision making, and resilience, holding a doctorate degree in neuroscience from Georgetown University and 10+ years of research experience at Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, and the National Institutes of Health.
Samantha left academic research to serve as a strategy advisor at the global consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton, building a multimillion-dollar portfolio focused on brain and behavioral health. Here she also advised military health leaders and grew effective teams in a matrixed, dispersed environment. Samantha then assumed an internal consulting and coaching role at one of Washington, DC’s most influential industry trade associations, serving as a chief of staff and senior advisor to executive leaders.
Samantha now coaches clients across sectors and industries, including Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, and the U.S. military. She uses a whole-person approach that integrates social, psychological, and behavioral sciences. This approach recognizes that no clear lines exist between personal and professional transformation. It emphasizes the role of our innate humanness in our lives and the importance of aligning who we are to how we show up to cultivate physical, psychological, and spiritual wellness.
Samantha is certified by the International Coach Federation as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and was trained directly by Dr. Brené Brown to facilitate the Dare to Lead™ program.