Leadership & Transformation Coach • Advocate for Heart-Centered Living • Recovering Neuroscientist
The Heartbeat — Samantha Crowe, PhD, ACC
Samantha Crowe, PhD, ACC founded Evalia Consulting LLC with the vision of a world made better through empowerment, connection, and growth. In this pursuit, she wears many hats: private and organizational coach, speaker, writer, mompreneur, and recovering neuroscientist.
Samantha works with folks from all walks of life. She holds a special place in her heart for old souls, creative thinkers, and intuitive dreamers. And, perhaps nothing lights the fire in her belly more than people who are ready to take back their life and unleash their true voice.
A world made better through empowerment, connection, and growth.
Our part in realizing this vision?
- Support those who seek to lead whole-hearted and courageous lives
- Cultivate authentic, brave leadership at home, in our communities, and in our places of contribution
- Foster understanding of our humanness — from the curiosities of our innate wiring to our social, emotional, and somatic intelligence — so we can embrace it and use it consciously…powerfully
How we do our part?
We integrate expertise in neuroscience, positive psychology, leadership, people development, and strategy to provide holistic coaching, inspiration, and learning that recognize —
- How our minds work — our innate humanness
- The importance of mind-body-spirit alignment
- The inextricable connection among all areas of our life
- Our connection to each other and something bigger than ourselves
- The power of creating a safe, creative space between people where the sacred art of co-creation and enlightenment thrives
Samantha has explored the world as a neuroscientist, strategic advisor, leader of tribes, and coach. She understands how great minds and ideas get stuck. And, she has shaped a career around getting them “unstuck,” earning a reputation as a —
- “Go to” thought partner and strategist
- Roadmap designer
- Idea activator
- People and team cultivator
A life-long learner, Samantha continuously builds her coaching value. Samantha —
- Is a member of the 2019 Dare to Lead Facilitator Training Cohort, led by Brené Brown.
- Cultivates peer learning partnerships with other coaches, and has ongoing mentorship through a certified master mentor coach.
- Partners and volunteers with organizations committed to changing lives through empowerment, advocacy, and the promotion of social justice and equality. This includes the Women for Change Coaching Community.
- Is an active global member of the ICF.
Samantha Crowe, PhD, began her career as a neuroscientist. She earned a doctorate degree with distinction from Georgetown University studying brain injury. Samantha then became a research associate at the National Institutes of Health where she studied emotions and decision making. After more than 10 years in academic research, Samantha decided to pursue an opportunity to use her expertise and strengths at a global consulting firm. As a consultant, she built a multimillion dollar portfolio, developed effective teams, and advised military health leaders. Samantha then advanced to an internal consulting role at one of Washington, DC’s most influential industry trade associations, serving as a chief of staff and senior advisor to executive leaders.
In mapping her professional journey looking forward, Samantha could not ignore her heart any longer. She realized her most meaningful contributions involved empowering people and helping them achieve their dreams. She was inspired by the power of professional coaching in her own life. And, she knew that fulfillment meant aligning her strengths, passion, and life purpose. And so began the story of Evalia Consulting.