We all lead someone. Ourselves. Our family. Our community. Our classrooms. Our teams. Our organizations. We lead. And how we lead matters.
In a time of constant change, uncertainty, polarization, and worry, how we lead changes everything. We can choose to lead with courage, or we can choose to lead for comfort. And the research is clear: We need more courageous leaders at work, in our communities, and in our homes. Leaders who bravely create spaces where people can put down their armor and create, innovate, problem-solve, and find authentic power with and through each other. Spaces where tough conversations are had and where people feel seen, heard, and valued. Spaces that re-humanize how we learn, work, engage with each other, and live.
Spaces that expand and multiply until we are no longer talking about a courageous leader or space but rather a courageous humanity and world.
Choosing courage is not easy. It is sometimes messy and always vulnerable. But be brave. Because courage isn’t something you’re either born with or without. It’s not some fuzzy, intangible ideal.
“Courage is a collection of four skill sets that can be taught, observed, and measured.” – Dare to Lead, Dr. Brené Brown
Skills. It comes down to skills. And skills can be learned, grown, and mastered.
As a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, I can support you in becoming a courageous leader and cultivating a culture of courage across your team, program, organization, or community.
- 1:1 interactive virtual training and coaching on the full, 16-hour Dare to Lead™ Curriculum*
- Interactive and immersive workshops to deliver the full, 16-hour Dare to Lead™ Curriculum, with tailored follow-up support*
- Tailored workshops focused on specific courage-building skills or tools
- Keynotes on key aspects of Dare to Lead™
- Dare to Lead book read-along with group coaching
* Individuals who successfully complete the full, 16-hour Dare to Lead™ program will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put a “Dare to Lead™ Trained” badge on their LinkedIn account. Note that Dare to Lead™ certificates, LI badges, training and workshop materials, and resources are only available through Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitators.
More Info & Register @ Eventzilla
To schedule a consult to talk about tailoring a Dare to Lead™ training or coaching program to meet your needs:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- direct scheduling link: https://evaliaconsultingappointments.as.me/DTL
About The Dare To Lead Program
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organizational development professionals.
Brené is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation – Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy, and most recently completed a seven-year study on courageous leadership. She is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers: The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, Rising Strong, Braving the Wilderness, and Dare to Lead, which also debuted at #1 on The Wall Street Journal and Publisher’s Weekly lists.
The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Lead™ program focuses on developing these courage-building skills through workshops, trainings and coaching to help individuals, teams and organizations move from armored leadership to daring leadership.
Individuals who successfully complete the full 16-hour Dare to Lead program will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put a Dare to Lead Trained badge on their LinkedIn account.
Further information is available at https://daretolead.brenebrown.com