Heart and Soul Coaching to Know, Honor, and Shine Thyself
“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” — C.S. Lewis
You have this feeling in your heart and gut. You can’t explain it, but you know it’s true. It’s time to go home. The world needs you. You need you.
For almost as long as you can remember, your life has been speeding forward on a series of missions — some were self-imposed, and others crept in through the chaos. Some were assigned by another’s wishes as you buried your own. Others became born of habit. Or fatigue. Sometimes fear or pain.
So many missions, so many miles, so many hats and masks. You’ve begun to feel as though you don’t know who you are anymore. Or what you want. Or where you are going next.
And then one day you heard it. You felt it. “The call.” The tugging whisper beckoning you to come home before flying out on another mission. To rediscover who you are. To throw out all the maps you’ve been handed and make your heart and soul your compass. To shine your light and love in all you do, and once again trust your inner wisdom. To live in curiosity, exploration, and imagination as you once did long ago…back when some part of you believed in magic.
Know thyself. Honor thyself. Shine thyself.
The world needs your gifts, love, and light now more than ever. To shine them, you must start with you. It’s time.
Let our heart and soul coaching services and programs support you.
- Return to (and be) who you are
- Embrace your purpose
- Find your “superpowers”
- Set and honor your boundaries
- Evolve your soul journey and “spiritual résumé”
- Create a soul-centered compass for your decisions and actions
- Master your mind (and “hug your human”)
- Find belonging from within
- Attract your soul tribe
- Remember your inner creative genius
- Listen to your intuition and inner wisdom
- Connect, communicate, and co-create with your friends, family, co-workers, or community
- Write, tell, and live your story
Let us be of service in helping you explore further. Schedule a free session held via telephone or, if you are outside of the U.S., Skype.
Food For Thought
Sometimes we all need a place to start our exploration. Here’s our gift to you, if it resonates.