The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. This partnership encourages client self-discovery and elicits client-generated ideas and solutions.
We honor this definition and provide you value by —
- Following the standards of coaching set forth by the ICF
- Integrating our unique expertise in neuroscience, leadership, people development, and strategy to provide holistic coaching that acknowledges both how our minds work and theinextricable links among all areas of our lives
Our Coaching Focus Areas
Coaching is a process that can be used to explore any dream or goal you have. Having said this, coaches are passionate about and love to coach in different areas.
Here are our Big Four within which we offer —
- 1:1 private coaching
- group coaching
- contracted organizational coaching of executive leaders, high potentials, and teams
- keynote and panel speaking
- podcast and blog contributions
- group lunch – and – learns
Supporting a Mission
Do you lead a mission-driven organization or program focused on young adults, social justice, or under-served communities? Do you serve individuals who could benefit from coaching or customized talks aimed at growth, empowerment, and learning? Evalia Consulting partners with organizations committed to changing lives through empowerment and the promotion of social equity and justice.
You may qualify for special discounts and services. Please contact us to explore further.
Organizations Currently Supported:
The Women for Change Coaching Community serves women across the U.S. and Canada who have an annual household adjusted gross income of $40K or less. (Additional incomes may qualify for coaching on a sliding scale.)
Their mission: To make coaching accessible for all women seeking positive change in their lives.