The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. This partnership encourages client self-discovery and elicits client-generated ideas and solutions.
We honor this definition and provide you value by —
- Following the standards of coaching set forth by the ICF
- Blending our expertise in neuroscience, positive psychology, leadership, people development, and strategy to provide holistic coaching, inspiration, and learning that recognize —
- How our minds work — our innate humanness
- The importance of mind-body-spirit alignment
- The inextricable connection among all areas of our life
- Our connection to each other and something bigger than ourselves
- The power of creating a safe, creative space between people where the sacred art of co-creation and enlightenment thrives
Our Coaching Focus Areas
In pursuit of our vision, we prioritize coaching services and products that:
- Support those who seek to lead whole-hearted and courageous lives
- Cultivate authentic, brave leadership at home, in our communities, and in our places of contribution
- Foster understanding of our humanness — from the curiosities of our innate wiring to our social, emotional, and somatic intelligence — so we can embrace it and use it consciously…powerfully
We are most passionate about the four areas below, within which we offer —
- 1:1 private coaching
- group coaching
- contracted organizational coaching of executive leaders, high potentials, and teams
- keynote and panel speaking
- podcast and blog contributions
- group lunch – and – learns
(New! Coming July 2019! Brené Brown’s Dare to Lead Facilitated Training for Organizations & Groups)
Supporting a Mission
Do you lead a mission-driven organization or program focused on young adults, social justice, or under-served communities? Do you serve individuals who could benefit from coaching or customized talks aimed at growth, empowerment, and learning? Evalia Consulting partners with organizations committed to changing lives through empowerment and the promotion of social equity and justice.
You may qualify for special discounts and services. Please contact us to explore further.
Organizations Currently Supported:
The Women for Change Coaching Community serves women across the U.S. and Canada who have an annual household adjusted gross income of $40K or less. (Additional incomes may qualify for coaching on a sliding scale.)
Their mission: To make coaching accessible for all women seeking positive change in their lives.