“You must not ever stop being whimsical. And you must not, ever, give anyone else the responsibility for your life.” ― Mary Oliver, Wild Geese
You are ready to dare to dream. No longer will you forfeit choices to self-sabotage and fear. They can hitch along as old, parasitic friends, but they must sit in the back seat. You are ready to think, explore, and innovate. Living by default is no longer OK; you want to live by design. Acting on your goals and keeping promises to yourself have become a “must have” rather than a “nice to have.” You are ready to move beyond surviving life and grow a life you live (and love).
Guess what? You are already one step closer to realizing your vision. By exploring coaching, you’ve let your intuition guide you to possibilities. And, you’ve sent a signal to your mind and heart that you are ready to invest in yourself. This is your life. Take it back.
Let us be of service in helping you explore further. Schedule a free session held via telephone or, if you are outside of the U.S., Skype.
Personal And Professional Coaching:
Design an authentic personal and professional journey that feeds your mind, body, and spirit.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. This partnership encourages client self-discovery and elicits client-generated ideas and solutions.
We honor this definition and provide you value by —
- Following the standards of coaching set forth by the ICF
- Integrating our unique expertise in neuroscience, leadership, people development, and strategy to provide holistic coaching that acknowledges both how our minds work and the inextricable links among all areas of our lives
Some of our favorite areas of partnership include the following:
- Define your “who” and “why”
- Set your vision and compass
- Know and honor your boundaries
- Draw your road map with confidence
- Maximize your time, talent, and treasure
- Define your “yes bucket” and make empowered decisions
- Master your mind for success
- Be a heart-centered and effective leader in your home, community, or job
- Influence through authenticity and connection
- Write, tell, and live your story
Investing in coaching yields benefits across all areas of your life, allowing you to —
- Increase meaning and satisfaction in your life
- Return to the person you feel you were born to be
- Stop spinning and better connect ideas in a crowded mind
- Move towards realizing your vision with less effort and more energy
- Give and receive more value
- Increase connection with others and yourself
- Grow and evolve with confidence and excitement
- Overcome resistance, end overwhelm, and increase energy
- Draw guidance and acknowledgement from within rather than through external sources
- Find it easier to set goals and act with accountability
- Better feed and nourish that which matters most
Coaching to Support a Mission:
Do you lead a mission-driven organization or program focused on young adults, social justice, or under-served communities? Do you serve individuals who could benefit from coaching or customized talks aimed at growth, empowerment, and learning? Evalia Consulting partners with organizations committed to changing lives through empowerment and the promotion of social equity and justice.
You may qualify for special discounts and services. Please contact us to explore further.
Organizations Currently Supported:
The Women for Change Coaching Community serves women across the U.S. and Canada who have an annual household adjusted gross income of $40K or less. (Additional incomes may qualify for coaching on a sliding scale.)
Their mission: To make coaching accessible for all women seeking positive change in their lives.